Oak Lane Presbyterian Church
Before & After School Program (OLASP)
Our new structured program includes: Homework, tutoring, art, cooking, computer lab, games, writing classes, crafts, birthday, holiday celebrations and more. Continental breakfast and snacks are included.
Your child will be escorted by our staff from OLASP to Elwood Elementary in the mornings and, after school closes, back to the church. If your child attends other nearby schools you will need to make other arrangements for transportation to school in the morning and back to OLASP in the afternoon.
- Before School Program: 6:30 to 8:15 AM
- After School Program: 3:00 to 6:30 PM
- Before School: $35 for the week ($7 per day)
- After School: $90 for the week ($18 per day)
- Payment is due in advance per week
Children must be registered in order to take advantage of the program. Staff are available each weekday evening to take applications.
OLASP is a CCIS-approved program.
For more information call 215-424-4446.